CLARION INN & CONFERENCE CENTER
1500 Highway 30
Gonzales, LA 70737
(Between Baton Rouge & New Orleans)
Swingapalooza is now approaching its 8th year! Each year the event has been better than the one before and 2014 is no exception! We have an awesome, outgoing professional staff who are inspirational, social, talented, and will keep you dancing all night long! So, come down to Louisiana and enjoy our southern hospitality, great food, and friendly people!
Lots of social dancing during the day in between comps and late night dancing with our nationally-recognized DJs and pro dance staff!
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!
(Let the good times roll!)
Bryan & Dr. Catrinel Jordan
The ONLY WCS event serving CAJUN JAMBALAYA at midnight!
- Overflow Hotel is the Holiday Inn Express right down the street. $109.95 + tax. Group Code: SWINGAPALOOZA
- New Staff Added: Dominique Martin & Lauren Hubbard!!
- We have our own drink at Mike Anderson's Bar & Grill.....THE SWINGA! Order the drink & keep your souvenir glass!
- New Outside Pavillion Area with Food & Drinks! CREDIT CARDS ONLY
Friday: 3pm - midnight
Saturday: 4pm - midnight
- Airport Shuttle Service from both New Orleans (MSY) and Baton Rouge (BTR) airports is available with Tiger Airport Shuttle for the deeply discounted "Swingapalooza Rate" of $84.95 for 1st person and $30 for next person, up to a total of 6 people. They coordinate grouping arrivals together, so a group can share the cost.
- FRIDAY NIGHT: "Calling All Hearts" Fundraiser Dance for Project Purr BR - come dance with your favorite Pro. Be a hero. Save a cat! Live music by Groove Factory to kick off late night dancing!
- SATURDAY NIGHT: Wear your best shades of purple for this exciting night! You don't want to miss this! Guest MC is the Ragin Cajun Comedian, John Morgan. Awesome exhibitions; Invitational J&J; midnight jambalaya; and late night dancing until the wee hours of Sunday morning!
- Online registration is closed. On-site registration begins Friday at 3pm!